Loading Supervision is carried out at the factory, warehouse or loading place to ensure that the export cartons are securely loaded into the container before shipment.
The following aspects will be checked:
- (1) Record the weather/ arrival time of container/ container No. / truck No.
- (2) Check the inner & outer condition of the container
- (3) Check the quantity of goods loaded and record the condition of outer packaging (master cartons/ pallets)
- (4) Randomly draw and open some cartons to verify that the goods meet with client’s specification.
- (5) Supervise the whole loading process.
- (6) Record the seal No. and departure time of container.
- A daily report including detailed digital photos will be issued.