The During Production Inspection (DUPRO) is taken place on-site when the production is 40% completed and 20% export packed.
This enables the buyer to take immediate corrective action at an early production stage. A visual check on the quality of semi-finished and finished products against the specification of buyer’s reference sample will be conducted.
The following aspects will be checked:
- The production status during the manufacturing process
- The production lines & capability
- Raw materials, main components and accessories
- The semi-finished and finished products at random
- The package details and packing material
A detailed report is issued with digital photos to explain all relevant information and make recommendations, if any.